Buenos Aires inspired steakhouse restaurant CAU Didsbury, is bringing back brunch, with a twist on this all time favourite offering available every day of the week.
Overseen by Executive Chef, Jamie Robertson, the menu has been created in response to an ever-growing demand for every day brunching, with an opportunity to showcase the exotic influences of Buenos Aires for which CAU is known.
BIG EYES (ADULTS)
Take your pick of the bunch, with a selection of great value dishes.
Priced from £4.95:
- FLATBREADS – with a selection of fillings including bacon and egg with CAUchup; creamy mushroom and herb or chorizo sausage, caramelised onion and mozzarella
- SWEET POTATO PANCAKES – topped with grilled pork belly, fried egg and maple syrup; smooth goat’s cheese, rocket and sticky onions or spinach, poached egg and chimichurri
- STEAK AND EGGS – Tapa de cuadril flash grilled with two fried hen’s eggs
- AVOCADO EGGS – two baked eggs inside an avocado, drizzled with chimichurri
- CAU BENEDICT – Yerba-smoked beef, blue cheese & hollandaise
- COAL ROASTED PEACHES – homemade granola, natural yoghurt, drizzled with honey
LITTLE TUMMIES (KIDS)
Satisfy those hunger pangs, priced from £2.50, choose from:
- DIPPY EGGS with flat bread soldiers
- BEANS ON TOAST
- PANCAKES topped with Nutella, dulce de leche, peanut butter, fresh fruit or maple syrup
- EGGY BREAD served with CAUchup
- CAUFLAKES & YOGHURT – Homemade crunchy nutty flakes with natural yoghurt
Available Monday to Sunday, from 8am – 12pm, the amazing value dishes also feature a selection of CAU’s own home-made cocktail creations such as: PEACHES & CREAM – blended vodka with peaches and vanilla ice cream; FRAPPÉ – with sweetened coffee churned over crushed ice with Spiced Rum and coffee liqueur and MIMOSA – made with fresh orange juice shaken with Grand Marnier and topped off with bubbles.
So now there really is no excuse to wait for the weekend. Start every day with your best foot forward and welcome in the week at CAU with all the family.
CAU Didsbury, 700 Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 2DN